For more than 20 years I have been working on customer facing engagements in the industrial / manufacturing environment as well as the Utility sector. Based on strong hands-on skills in a broad range of IT areas, I today combine technical requirements analysis with business related discussions. My typical job-roles include code-designer, team-leader, project-manager, IT-architect or business-consultant - depending on customer requirements. My preferred engagements define or build innovative proposals incorporating mixed customer and consultant teams exploring all aspects of a future solution.
Recently I have been engaged in:
- Financial Sector: Contract and Compliance Management
- Automotive and Aviation Communication Concepts
- Mobile Application: Pre-Sales Configurator
- Mobile Application: Work-force tools
Previously I have been focusing on several aspects of today’s Utilities priorities, which include:
- Future Models of Energy distribution (specific for Germany)
- Smart Grid concepts
- Electrical Vehicles intelligent Loading Stations
- Home-Energy Management
- Energy Optimization Services
Despite of financial restrictions and/or time-pressure in a given customer engagement, fairness, team-collaboration, listening to customer’s requirements and state of the art quality results build the foundation of my work.
If you are interested in any kind of collaboration, feel free to contact me for further discussion.